What We Need
Regular monthly or annual gifts are the lifeblood for faith-supported missionaries like us. That, combined with your fervent prayers, is what helps keep us going.
In order to meet our financial obligations, we are trusting the Lord monthly for approximately $6,500. This amount covers 13% administrative fees, ministry expenses (like newsletters and travel), benefits (like health insurance), and our salary.
Our “sending” church in Rochester, NY is helping to support us, as are a number of individuals & families (THANK YOU, wonderful supporters!). We are looking for about 7 other individuals and families to contribute sacrificially to partner with us.
A complete description of our budget and how our finances work is available immediately upon request. We are currently seeking to build new relationships with those interested in transforming lives by sending us financially.
Gifts to OM are tax deductible.
How To Give
You can set up regular gifts for us from your bank account or credit card on our automated monthly giving page. When you fill in our name on the form, please also include our OM account number, like this: “York & Jenny Aspacher 2103383“. Due to the low transaction fees, online automated giving is the most cost-effective method for OM to receive and process giving from financial partners like you.
To give using your credit card, visit our personal giving page.
Give By Check
If you choose to give by check, please indicate you want your gift applied to us (Memo: “Aspachers #2103383”), make your check payable to OM, and mail to:
Attn: York Aspacher
P.O. Box 444
Tyrone, GA 30290
OM’s Financial Accountability
- Operation Mobilization (OM) has been committed to financial accountability since its inception in 1957.
- OM employs the accounting firm of Capin, Crouse & Co. to annually audit our books.
- OM promises to use your gifts wisely and effectively in Christ’s name.
- Since 1983, OM has been a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
- OM functions under the direction of a nine member Board of Directors.
- OM uses 13% of gifts given to OM on our behalf to invest in the tools, systems and people needed to make the best use of all the resources we manage.
If you have further questions regarding OM’s finances, please contact us.